Friday, January 16, 2009

About Us


  Love Is A Strange Thing
  And How Easily We Lose The
  Warm Flame Of It.
  The Flame Is Lost,
  And The Smoke Remains.
  The Smoke Fills Our Hearts
   And Minds,
   And Our Days Are Spent In
   Tears And
   Bitterness.  JK

   Second Batch Of Master Of Social Work, Sree Sankaracharya University Of Sanskrit, Regional Centre, Tirur Is One Of The "SAMBAVAM" Batch. This Batch Also Known As "adipidibatch". The Main Programmes Of This Batch; Adipidi, Evaluation, Chalivarieriyal Etc. Many Times There Was No Actual Reason Behind The Adippidi, Because All Students Are Enjoyed With This Adipidi Programmes.
     Diversity Of The Students Are One Of The Important Of This Batch. Every Student Have Good Abilities In Different Fields, There Is No Doubt For It. Some Times They Showed That Abilities Before Us.
     Please Add Your Valuable Comments For This Blog. Any Way Somany Un Forgettable Moments Are There.Thats Given This Blog....... Lets Enjoy.....

2 comments:

  1. a girl with lots of dreams, passion,thoughts....full of love and care.....How did it, get to be like this?
    Alone I sit, thinking the past was bliss
    Mistakes I make, alone I must face
    Hearts I break, are hard to replace
    I was drinking, I wasn’t thinking
    I hear my fate sounds like my heart sinking
    Life is a test, how did I get this stressed
    Swore I’d never let anyone get my best
    With love comes pain, I have only my self to blame
    For the mistake I made, I’ll never be the same
    Every day I pray, make it go away
    I’ve never turned to god so hard, with nothing to say
    Why should he listen to me now, I’ve never listened to him
    But I’ve always kept faith, feared and believed for him to forgive my sins

    I’m most sorry to you, loving me and being my girl
    But I’ll hide my actions between us in this world
    Hopefully we can get past this and grow
    But never show anyone till death takes a hold

    I can’t end my own life..
    Please forgive me in the afterlife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess..who wrote this?".............ente mone chila divasam 13 12 degree nammude nattilanenkil hot evide cold pinne adjust cheyyunnu. vishu adichu polcho. last year vishu ne orkunnundo. koottukare ellavareyum aneshichathai parayanam. pinne usha chechiyodum parayanam........"

    ReplyDelete